Andhra Pradesh Online seva portal by Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam: – Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is an uncontrolled trust which manages and oversees the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, Andhra Pradesh. Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam offers many of facilities for pilgrims so that they can easily and happily complete their journey. Here we are providing you some major or minor facility so that so can avail all the facility.
Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam announces a new portal for providing beneficial services to the devotees by offering Online Seva Portal. Through this online portal services devote can achieve many facilities such as online booking of accommodation/Darshanam/online donation/ Seva/Kalyana Vedika and much more. All this facility is available on the online seva portal of Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam.
To avail the facility of online seva portal of Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam one need to register first.
To register yourself or institute follows some simple steps:
- For registration, you need to first visit the online portal which is https://ttdsevaonline.com/
- After that you fill find a login section, click on New User- Sign up Link.
- The registration form will flash on the computer screen.
- Enter all the asking details for example: –
Upload your photo
Enter First Name
Select Date of Birth
Country, City, State
Photo ID card number
Username and password
Confirm you password and click on “Continue”
- After that the registration process will be completed.
- Registration activation link or message will be sent to the registration e-Mail Id for verification and activation.
- Or OTP verification process will send on the registered mobile number.
- Then one can easily access the online seva portal for Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam.
Services you can avail through e-services portal of Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam
After registration through https://ttdsevaonline.com/ E- services portal (Online Seva portal) you can easily all these facilities.
- Special Entry Darshan
- Kalyana Vedika
- Sudarsanam darshan,
- Seva’s including
- Thomala Seva,
- Nijapada Darshanam
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
- Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu
- Sahasra Deepalankara Seva
- Unjal Seva
- Visesha Pooja
- Accommodation at Tirumala and Tirupati
- Donations (Donation management system)
Some important notes:
- Don’t press “Back or Refresh” button while registration otherwise your session will be logged out.
- All bookings are FINAL mean that: – Postponement, advancement, and cancellation are NOT allowed.
- Accommodation shall not be provided for a single person.
- Minimum day of booking Accommodation is 1 day and maximum are 90 days.
- The pilgrims shall wear a traditional dress only such as Female: – Saree/Half Saree/ Churidar with Dupatta and Male: – Dhoti, Shirt.
- The pilgrims who have group ticket need to report along with the group.
- Cell phones, luggage, and electronic gadgets shouldn’t carry while reporting for seva.
Contact address and number
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
TTD Administrative Building
K.T. Road , Tirupati 517 501
Andhra Pradesh. India.
For more queries, you can contact Helpdesk number
1800-425-333333 and 18004254141 for any enquiries you may contact with the providing number.
NOTE:- This web page is totally dedicated to the “Andhra Pradesh Online seva portal by Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam ” Bookmark this web page to know more about Online seva portal by Triumala Tripathi Devasthanam.