Andhra Pradesh PSC 2017: The A.P. Public Service Commission was an entity in the year of 1956 with the birth of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, Andhra Public Service Commission continued in Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission worked in Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came was in 1953 after the bisection of the compound of Madras State into Madras and Andhra state. In the year 1963 Government of Andhra Pradesh released the law called “Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulations” vide G.O.Ms.No.489, G.A.D., dt: 23.4.1963. These rules were truly based on the Madras Public Service Commission’s Regulations of 1950. Andhra Pradesh service commission made the rules to handle its function properly for best performance.
One of the rules in these rules is that they are organized the written test for all recruitment whatever they released which is handled by the experts of Andhra Pradesh public service commission. Visitors can know the above details about the AP PSC through the official site which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Read the further information about the AP PSC given below.
Designation under the constitution
AP PSC established the 315 article under the constitution of India and the total number of a constitution is 320.
The constitutional functions of the commission are as follow:
- Direct Recruitment (Article 320 (1))
- Statutory rules relating to services (Article 320 (3)(a)&(b)
- Recruitment by transfer (Article 320(3)(b))
- Disciplinary cases (Article 320(3)© and regulations 17(1)(a) to (e))
- Wound and extraordinary pension cases (Article 320(3)(e))
- Reimbursement of legal expenses (Article 320(3)(d)
In addition, the commission is assigned to the following items of work
- Conduct of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun.
- Conduct of Departmental Tests for several departments
- Watching of temporary appointments exceeding 3 months and according to concurence for their continuance (regulation 16)
- Conduct of Half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
- Consultation in cases of appointment of the contract extending over 5 years (Regulation 16).
Information about the AP PSC Examination
- The written test is mandatory for all released recruitments.
- Interview section is mandatory for all post
- Reduction of interview marks
- Marks will be displayed through the official site.
- Challenging facility avail in case of correction and doubt.
Note: This webpage is totally dedicated to Andhra Pradesh PSC 2017. Visitors can bookmark this page for more details about AP PSC and its moments.