AP PSC group-II services online application form 2016 last date 10 Dec 2016: AP PSC released the notification for group-II services posts which in decided number of post are 982 (executive or nonexecutive). This is the good news for the candidates who want to do a job with AP PSC but for that candidate must be clear the examination which is organized by the Andhra Pradesh public service commission. Interested candidates can fill the notification form but need to submit the application form before the last date which is 10 December 2016.
Before filling the application form candidates need to register first for getting ID and password. Read the official notification to know more details regarding the examination, eligibility, selection process and application fee which is given below. Further details about the application form are given below.
Official site of AP PSC
Details about the post
|Name of organization||Andhra Pradesh PSC
|Name of posts||Various post
|Number of post||982 posts
|Last date||10 December 2016
How to apply
- Visit the official site of AP PSC www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then complete the OTPR application to obtain ID Number.
- Then fill the application form and click on the link
- Then provide the notification number and name, date of birth, OTPR ID number for proceeds further.
- After that verification process will be started.
- Then submit the application form.
- After that application fee ID will be generated. Then select the payment option and submit the fee.
- Take a printout of receipt for future use.
- 250 towards applications processing fee.
- 80 towards examination fee.
Last date of submission the application form – 10 December 2016
Note: This webpage is dedicated to AP PSC group-II services online application form 2016. For getting more information about latest moments of this post you can bookmark this page.