How to apply for birth certificate & do birth registration in Andhra Pradesh: – The birth of certificate is an essential and identity document that makes it possible for anyone to the right of it to benefit from a scale of services offered by the Government of Indian to its citizens. Birth certificate performs an important role nowadays in each citizen. With the help of birth certificate, one can avail the benefits of a government facility and various kinds of benefits. As per the Act of Registration for Death and Birth 1969 the citizens are able to get the certificate. Birth of certificate plays the role of identity proof or age proof as well. There if you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh and searching for the process to apply for the date of the birth certificate through this article we are providing you portal through which you can easily apply for the Date of the birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh.
The Eseva and meeseva are centers of government offering many of services through which candidates can apply for the birth of certificate, do the correction, late birth registration, and many other services. So this happiest news for those candidates who are looking for the apply birth of certificate nowadays. All this facility is available on the online mode so people can get easy and fast service in cheap cost.
Birth registration in Andhra Pradesh
- Before applying for an online birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh make sure that you have already registered births.
- The birth has to register with the concerned or local authority within 21 days phenomena, By filling up the registration form.
- Registration of birth normally takes a part in the dispensaries or hospitals at the time of baby birth.
- In case birth registration has not done within the specified time of its occurrence, then the certificate will be issued after the police verification ordered by the revenue authorities.
Procedure to apply online for birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh
- First, visit the online portal of mee seva which is meeseva.gov.in
- After that click on “CDMA” section
- Then CDMS service section will generate select “Birth/Death Certificate- CDMA”
- Then Login to your account.
- Then fill the application form correctly and submit.
- If the registration process will be competing pay the required fee of Rs. 20/ per certificate.
Applicant can choose the option for delivery of certificate
At eSeva Rs.15/-
Within AP (outside of GHMC) Rs.40/-
Within GHMC Limits Rs.25/-
Within India Rs.60/-
- If the birth takes place at a dispensary or hospital, the register record is enough.
- If the birth takes place at a house, the citizen has to approach the local body and inform in writing.
- Birth Certificates are a valid document for your lifetime.
- Eligibility: – Required eligibility for the date of birth certificate, Candidate must be born in the state Andhra Pradesh whether ant citizen or foreigner.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply for birth certificate & do birth registration in Andhra Pradesh” You can bookmark this web page to get more details.