How to apply for the death of certificate & do the death of registration in Andhra Pradesh: – A death certificate is an important document which has been issued by the Government to the nearest relatives of the deceased; reveal the date of death, fact and cause of death. It is important, official obligations and legal to register the death. It helps the family and close ones to collect insurance and other benefits. The government of Andhra Pradesh also offers the death of certificate through the portal of Meeseva. In the case of citizens relative has died then he or she need to register the death report. You need to register death report along with the application form. To provide a hassle free environment Andhra government also offer the online facility.
Through the official website of Meeseva you can download the online application form to get the death certificate of that person,the death certificate will be approved from Municipal Corporation of the area of deceased.
Death of registration in Andhra Pradesh
- Deceased person must be Citizen of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Must register the death report, without any death of proof you are not able to have the death certificate of a deceased person.
- Before applying for Death certificate makes sure you must register the death. Death report must have registered with the concerned local authority within 21 days.
- If the death is not registered within 21 days of its incident, permission from the Registrar/Area Magistrate, along with the fee prescribed in case of late registration, is required.
- Process: – One can register the death through Meeseva portal. Find the death registration section and register the death within 21 days.
You can visit the death registration form from this link directly
Online application forms for death certificate
After the registration process, you can apply for the death certificate from the online portal of Meeseva.
- Visit the official online portal of Meeseva which is meeseva.gov.in
- Click on “CDMA” service section.
- After that a new page will flash there you will find a section of “Birth/death Certificate- CDMA” click on it.
- After that enter your register User Id, password and given code.
- Click on Login button.
- Now user needs to select their form like you need to select the date of birth certificate.
- Enter all the asking details and upload all the documents.
- After reading all the details click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the details; it can be used fully in the reference of future.
Manual application death certificate
Download death application forms from the provided link: – http://ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms%20New/CDMA-pdf/Death%20Certificate-CDMA.pdf
After reading the details carefully fill the application form, you need to enter such details:-
Circle or locality
- Date of Death
- Name of the Deceased
- Sex of the Deceased
- Name of the Father of the deceased
- Name of the Mother
- Place of Death
(Tick the appropriate entry a, b, c below and give the name of the Hospital/Institute or the Address of the House where the Death took place. If another place gives location)
Enter all the details correct and accurate
- a) Hospital/Institution Name:
- b) House Address:
- c) Other places:
In 7th option file number of copies required:
Select one option
- a) Do you want the Death Certificate by Courier- Yes or No
- b) If Yes give Name and Address with Pin Code
Note: – Death certificate will be issued to the subject to entry found Registered within DEATH RECORDS-C&DMA/PANCHAYATS.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to “How to apply for death of certificate & do death of registration in Andhra Pradesh” You can bookmark this web page to get more information about “Death of certificate & do death of registration in Andhra Pradesh”