How to apply online for new AP Online franchise in Andhra Pradesh-www.aponline.gov.in: Applicants can apply online for APOnline franchise by visiting Andhra Pradesh government official website which is www.aponline.gov.in. You will have to fill online application form available on the Andhra Pradesh Online Portal. After submission of online application form for AP online franchise, you can also check the status of your application form by providing your request ID. Once the application request is processed and authorities complete the necessary procedure then they will provide you specially secured payment processing software that should be installed on the computer and you become the owner of the franchise of AP Online.
APOnline is the platform between govt. of Andhra Pradesh and TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) that provide online bill payment facility for many things. Once you get the centres of AP Online Franchisee then you can accept bills for electricity, telephone bills, water bills, municipal bills, sales tax bills, and other kinds of the bill. You should also know that anyone can take the online franchise from APOnline portal. For getting a registered Andhra Pradesh Online Bill Payment collection centre, you will have to apply online. Applying for the franchise of AP Online is an easy task, but before all that, you should know the exact procedure about how to apply online. So, read below information and check step by step details to apply online.
Steps to apply online for new AP Online franchise in Andhra Pradesh
- First of all, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh.
- Official website is www.aponline.gov.in
- Then, on the home page check the link written as “Apply for APOnline franchise”.
- Click on the link “Apply for APOnline franchise” and it will be redirected you to a new webpage where you can see these three options:
- Click on 1st link to apply for new APOnline franchise.
- Fill online application form correctly with required details (Applicant Information, Center Address, Residential Address and Center Details).
- Check all filled details again and click on submit button.
- Note: your submitted application form will proceed further for verification and it will take about 15 days. In between, if you want to check the status of your application form then you can check the same from above listed options or you can check the status directly by visiting given link- http://www.aponline.gov.in/FRPTool/CheckStatusForm.aspx
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to apply online for new AP Online franchise in Andhra Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit again here to get the latest updates about How to apply online for new AP Online franchise in Andhra Pradesh.