How to calculate property tax with Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation: – With the help of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation online portal, you can now calculate you properly tax online. Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation offer an online portal by with one can easily calculate their property tax but for that user needs to enter some asking details. Remember that the value or details you enter will be accurate other. Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation online property tax calculation is an essential and most convenient way to calculate property tax in a city like Hyderabad. There here we are offering you some of the steps and guide lines with the help of them you can easily calculate your property tax through online.
About Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Organisation Name: – Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Facility: – Calculate property tax
State: – Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Home Page: – www.ghmc.gov.in
Language: – English.
Steps to Calculate property tax with Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation online
Here we are provided you some the steps which will help to understand the process of Calculate property tax. It’s a pretty simple and straight forward process:-
- Visit the official web site of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation which is www.ghmc.gov.in
- Then, go to the “Our Service” section.
- Click on Property tax link, after that Calculate your property tax automatically generate.
- Click on “Calculate your property tax” link.
- Calculation of Annual Property Tax payment form will flash.
- File the entire form correctly such as – Circle, locality, Classification of Building, Building nature of Use, Occupation type, Plinth Area, Building construction Type, Age of Building, Occupation Certificate.
- After filling all the information correctly click on “Calculate Tax” button.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to calculate property tax with Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation-”. You can bookmark this web page to get more and latest information about the process of calculating Property tax.