How to do online APET e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh: If you want to register online for APET in Andhra Pradesh then you can visit the official website of the Commercial taxes Department. The Andhra Pradesh Government has invented the website of Commercial taxes Department officially where you can pay your commercial taxes online easily. So, you can check APET e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh online procedure from the given information available on this webpage.
Steps to do online APET e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Official website is www.apct.gov.in
- Then, click on the link: “APET eRegistration”.
- You will redirect on new webpage for APET eRegistration (Entertainment Tax) where you will have to click on the link “New User SignUp Here!!”
- Click on the above link that redirects you to the “Email Registration for Entertainment Tax” webpage for email registration.
- You will need to enter your valid email ID, confirm it again and click on submit button after entering verification code shown there.
- Then, click on submit button. After submission, you will receive login ID and password on your registered mail ID.
- Visit again on entertainment tax login page (https://apct.gov.in/APET_Enterprise/DlrServices/DlrEMail_Login.aspx) and login by entering received ID and password.
- Then, Under Registration Menu you will have to click on the link-“New Registration” and complete 5 steps of registration:
- Step 1: Application Date, Entertainment Name, Entertainment Type, Management Type, License Details, Entertainment, Structure then click on Next and in response you will receive RNR (Request NumbeR) number that help you for further use.
- Step 2: Admission Class, seats, rate, tax free charges etc.
- Step 3: Details of Theatre Address with other important details.
- Step 4: Tax Scheme, Tax Period, First Tax Period Commencement Date, and Estimated Tax for Tax Period, Security Deposit Required, Security Deposit, Instrument Number, date, Bank Name etc.
- Step 5: Name, Father/Husband Name, Proprietor Status, State etc. You should also note that if Selected State is other than Andhra Pradesh the User must provide District Name, Taluk or Municipality Name with other details such as Door No./Street Name, Phone Number, mobile number, email, etc and complete required details, finish the details and approve with given instructions.
How to complete Incomplete Data Entry
If you did not complete the Registration process at one time then you will have to follow the given steps:
- Under Registration Menu you will have to click on the link “Pending Data Entry”.
- Then, you can check all RNRs pending area for completion of Data entry.
- Just click the relevant RNR and fill remaining entries by clicking on the option “Click Edit”.
If you did not approve Registration after Data entry then you can follow the below instructions:
- Under Registration Menu you will need to click on “Pending for Approval” that shows all RNRs pending for approval.
- Then, click relevant RNR and Click Edit to modify data.
- Click Approve and take Click Print to Print RC.
If you want changes in Registration Data then check below details:
- Under Registration Menu Click “Modify Registration” and Enter ETIN and then click edit.
If you have any doubt or facing any problem then, you can contact to the concerned authorities by dialing below numbers and sending mails.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- phone no: 040-24602171 Ext : 123
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “online APET e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about online APET e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh.