How to do online e-Registration for commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh- www.apct.gov.in: If you want to know about the online eRegistration process for commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh then, you can get step by step entire details from this webpage. For registration you will need to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh govt. commercial Taxes Department. eRegistration system will help the citizen to complete several task easily in just single click by using internet and computer. So, if you want to register yourself through the commercial Taxes Department portal of Andhra Pradesh then, you will have to read below information carefully.
Steps for online e-Registration for commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh
- First of all, Visit the official website of the Commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Official website is www.apct.gov.in
- Then click on the “eRegistration” link.
- Then you will redirect on the new page for email registration and for obtaining password.
- Then check the link “Click here for Password” and click on that link.
- A new window will open where you will have to enter your email-ID, Conform email ID, enter the verification code and then click on the Submit button.
- After all these activities, you will get password on your email Id.
- Then, you will need to open your email account to view password and come back to the Login page for login.
- Enter email Id and received password and click on the submit button.
- A new window will open where you will have to click on the new Registration option.
- Click on that and you will see the Registration Form on the computer Screen.
- Then you will have to fill the required details in several steps (7-Steps).
- Step 1/7: In 1st step you will have to fill details such as Registration type, Application Date, Division Name, Circle Name, Enterprise Name and Address etc.
- Step No. 2/7 (Please note your RNR Number for further use): Enterprise Occupancy Status, Owner (Responsible person) Name and Address, Click Next.
- Step 3/7: Principle Business Activity, Principle Commodities, CST Commodities, Click Next.
- Step 4/7: Bank Name, Account Number, Branch Code, Branch Address, PAN, Profession Tax Number, Phone no, Mobile etc. Click Next.
- Step 5/7: Add Additional Places of Business Address.
- Step 6/7: Add Partner/Director Address.
- Step 7/7: Check and Upload the Required Documents: Scanned Copy of the required document (online only) with file formats-PDF & Image (jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf with size less than 500 kb).
- You can print the application form from the link written as “Print Application” and by entering RNR in the available box.
If you have any query, then you can contact to the concerned department to resolve your problem or you.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “online e-Registration process for commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about How to do online e-Registration for commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh.