How to do online TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh: If you want to register yourself online for TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh then you can visit the official site of the Commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh. Through this webpage, we have provided here entire information of e-Registration process on Commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh for TDIN. So, you can check TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh complete online procedure from the given information available here on this webpage.
Steps to do online TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh-Commercial Taxes Department.
- Official website: www.apct.gov.in
- Then, click on the link: “TDIN eRegistration”.
- The “TDIN-Registration” form will open on the screen.
- There you have to fill required details such as Name of the Firm or Organization, Address details.
- You will also have to select Division and Circle.
- Enter Name of the authorized person, Designation, Mobile no and Email-Id.
- Then, you will have to provide your Operating Bank Account Details such as Bank name, Account no, Address. You can also modify details by clicking on the “Add” button.
- Finally, you will have to click on the Submit button.
- Once the online application submitted to the respective department then, you will get notify by Email or SMS.
- Then, you can login into your account of Tax Deduction Identification Number(TDIN) by using user ID and Password.
If you have any query or you are facing any problem then, you can contact the call center. The number is given below.
- Call center number: 0866-2550822
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “online TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about online TDIN e-Registration in Andhra Pradesh.