How to register a complaint with Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies: The Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited was incorporated in the year 1974 as a limited company under the Companies Act 1956. The Share capital of the Company was fully contributed by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The Corporation works with the leading counsel the objective to engage in promote, improve, and develop counsel and finance production, buy, storage. Transforming movement transport distribution and sale of food grains, foodstuffs and any other important commodities and to establish laboratories for the purpose of ensuring quality control. Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Department gives all information through online such as ration Card, LPG Connection Deepam Scheme, Meeseva Services, Ration Card status through their Official Website www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in. The facility for the Complaint Registration’ also gives through online to their website. Andhra Pradesh State Citizens who are having any issues with their Ration Card, LPG Connection, Fire Price nShop etc Citizens Can register their Complaint through online this facility enables one to lodes Complaints online with Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies the Citizens should enter their Name, Village manual Districts and Name of the Shop for lodging the Complaint.
Process to Register complaint with Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies
- First of all, visit the official website of AP Civil Supplies.
- The official website is www.apscivilsupplies.gov.in.
- After that click on the given link “Online Complaints Registrations” left Side of the Web page.
- Now, fill up the following details in online Complaint Registration form which are given below:
- Name of Complainer
- Fill the complete Address of applicant (Area/Street/Road No, Village, Mandal,District and Phone No)
- Nature of Complaint (F.P. Shop, Rice Trader, L.P.G, Ration Card other)
- Complaint Location Details (Area/Street/Road No, Village, Mandal,)
- Complaint Details (Characters typed not more that 250 words.)
- After filling ‘online Complaint Form’ click on ‘Submit Button’.
- Now, collect the Application Number for future purpose.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to How to register a complaint with Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies. You can bookmark this page and visit again to know latest updates.