How to Register online complaint with Andhra Pradesh Road and Buildings Departments- aproads.com/html/complaints.htm: You can file complaints online with the Roads and Buildings Department of the Andhra Pradesh Government. You will have to register your grievances by submitting information/details such as department name, an address of the concerned department, complaint description, applicant name, applicant address, phone and e-mail ID. By providing all these details, you can submit your complaint easily through the official site of the Andhra Pradesh Road and Buildings Departments which is http://aproads.cgg.gov.in/. The Roads and Buildings department is dedicated for the construction & maintenance of the State Road Network and it also includes National highways, State Highways & the Major District Roads and assigned buildings of different Departments under the State Government control. Apart from this, The Department also belongs to the maintenance and constructions of certain public buildings of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Steps to Register online complain
- You can visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Road and Buildings Departments which is http://aproads.cgg.gov.in/ and file yours complain.
- You can also register online complain directly by visiting:
- Then, fill department name, an address of the concerned department, complaint description, applicant name, applicant address, phone and e-mail ID in the complaint box.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Contact Details-Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Roads and Buildings Department
- Sri K. Siva Reddy,Tech, FIE ,C.E(I),P.E(I)
Engineer-in-Chief(R&B)Administration & NH
Hyderabad – 500 082
- No: +91-40-2-339 1155
- Fax: +91-40-2-332 3556
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Register an online complaint with Andhra Pradesh Road and Buildings Departments”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about How to register online complain with Andhra Pradesh Road and Buildings Departments.